Get a raw juice wellness boost. The Philips HR1863/01 Viva Collection Juicer 2 Litre removes all the nourishing juice from your vegetables and fruit and could make up to 2 litres of juice in one go. The XL feeding tube means that prep work time is considerably minimized before juicing. All you need to do is feed your fruit and vegetables straight into television and also the juicer will certainly do the remainder. You can experiment with a range of different ingredients differing from apples and oranges to parsnips and also pears.
When you have actually made your container of raw juice, cleaning your juicer might not be easier. Many thanks to the “QuickClean” innovation, this juicer can be cleansed really quickly. All surfaces are made with smooth and easy clean materials, including the electropolished filter, which implies that the maker could be cleansed very promptly. Additionally, the style of the integrated pulp container means that the juice is transported via the juicer extra effectively. This leads to even more juice being extracted from your components as well as much less mess is developed as all the pulp is carried directly right into the transparent pulp container. The transparent pulp container makes the Philips HR1863/01 Viva Collection Juicer 2 Litre really uncomplicated to make use of, as you can see when the container is complete.
Even clearing the pulp container is trouble free as the juicer could be assembled as well as disassembled rapidly as well as conveniently. As well as the benefits of QuickClean as well as acquiring extra juice, the integrated layout additionally means that this juicer will certainly take up less area on your cooking area worktop.
XL feeding tube
The extra-large 75 mm feeding tube allows you to juice also huge vegetables and fruits like apples, carrots and also beetroots without pre-cutting. This makes juicing quick, easy as well as a whole lot less untidy.
A great deal of pulp fibers typically get caught in the screen that makes it really hard to clean. Thanks to the QuickClean electro-polishing procedure, the surface of the screen is smooth so you can just clean away the fibres with a sponge or brush.
Smooth surfaces and easy-clean
The QuickClean products made use of to make this Philips juicer have actually been selected with ease of use and cleaning in mind. All the surfaces are made from smooth and easy to tidy materials so you can just wash as well as wipe away any type of mess in very swiftly. This juicer also has a stainless steel finish so will certainly look great in your kitchen.
All pulp in one area
Juicing could be messy, yet with this basic design feature, all the pulp is accumulated in the only location where it ought to be: the pulp container.
Make 2 L of juice in one go
Many thanks to the juice removal system with QuickClean modern technology, this juicer removes up to 2 litres of juice in one do without the need to empty the pulp container.
Quick and easy assembly
All parts of the juicer have been created for simple and instinctive putting together as well as managing. This makes the entire cleansing and also reassembly procedure fast as well as easy. The round layout and smooth surface areas of the pulp collector make it easy to reach as well as get rid of.
700 W motor
The solid 700 W motor guarantees that maximum quantity of juice is drawn out, with the minimum amount of difficulty.
All removable parts can be cleansed in the dishwashing machine.
Guidance when juicing
– Make sure to wash the vegetables or fruits, eliminate peels which you would certainly not consume and also cut them into items that fit into the feeding tube if essential.
– Place the pieces of fruit or veggies in the feeding tube as well as carefully press them down towards the revolving filter with the pusher – Do not put in excessive pressure on the pusher, as this might impact the level of juice result.
– Make sure to remove all stones from fruits prior to juicing, yet cores from apples and melons do not need to be removed.
– Fruits which contain lots of starch are not suitable for processing in the juicer and also the complying with things must not be juiced: sugar walking cane, bananas, mangoes, avocados, papaya, figs.
– To optimize the result of juicing ensure to make use of fresh fruits, to feed the feeding tube slowly item by piece, not to apply too much stress on the pusher and to clean up the filter in between uses to stay clear of obstructing as well as covering of the screen with fibres.
Please note that although the Philips juicers are really durable and also built to last, it is recommended that you permit the motor to cool off in between juicing sessions as this lengthens the life of the motor.
See Featured Product for Philips HR1863/01 Viva Collection Juicer 2 Litre
- Get a real juice health boost!
- QuickClean technology for effortless cleaning in just 1 minute
- XL feeding tube so preparation time is reduced prior to juicing
- Make 2ltrs of juice in one go, quickly and easily
- No mess, no fuss, simple pulp collection
See Featured Image of Philips HR1863/01 Viva Collection Juicer 2 Litre
Get this product with cheap price :
List Price : £110.00
Now Only : £93.75 & FREE Delivery
You Save : £16.25 (15%)
If you want to buy this Philips HR1863/01 Viva Collection Juicer 2 Litre, check at amazon.co.uk
See another Juicer & Blender Review product here juicersandblenderreviews.com